1994-1998 Dodge 5.9L Cummins
AFE 46-60060-MA BLADERUNNER STREET SERIES TURBO & EXHAUST MANIFOLD
The AFE 46-60060-MA BladeRunner Street Series Turbo & Exhaust Manifold for your 1994-1998 Dodge 5.9L Cummins is an all-in-one kit for replacing your turbo and exhaust manifold. This stock replacement turbo requires no additional fueling and has been dyno tested and proven to increase performance.
This turbo & manifold kit can be installed on 1994-1998 model years as a direct, bolt-on replacement. All connections to the vehicle are compatible with the OE geometry, resulting in a quick and reliable connection.
The housing utilizes OE inlet and outlet. A wastegate actuator is mounted to the integrated cast bracket and comes preset to factory setting.
This manifold is constructed of durable cast ductile iron with a reinforcing rib for maximum strength between the wall flanges at the ports.
Dual Auxiliary Ports:
Two Exhaust Gas Temperature (EGT) probe ports are supplied for easy installation of gauges or testing equipment.
Hardware and gaskets are included for a hassle-free installation.
- Pre-Set Wastegate Actuator
- Dyno Tested To Produce +4HP & +12 Ft-lbs.
- Stock Replacement, No Additional Fueling Required
- Bolt-On Replacement – All Connections Are Compatible To OE Geometry
- 2-Year Warranty
- Compressor Inducer – 54 mm
- Compressor Exducer – 76 mm / Trim: 50
- Turbine Inducer – 65 mm
- Turbine Exducer – 58 / Trim: 80 mm
- Turbine Housing: 12 cm2
EXHAUST MANIFOLD FEATURES:
- Outflows Factory Exhaust Manifold By 50%
- Improves Performance & Throttle Response
- Cast Ductile Iron Construction
- Thick Walled Flange Design For Increased Strength
- Matched Ports & Merged Runner Design Reduces Backpressure
- Dual 1/8″ NPT Pre-Drilled & Tapped Exhaust Gas Temperature (EGT)