The AFE 46-60060-MB BladeRunner Street Series Turbo & Exhaust Manifold for your 1998.5-2002 Dodge 5.9L Cummins is an all-in-one kit for replacing your turbo and exhaust manifold. This stock replacement turbo requires no additional fueling and has been dyno tested and proven to increase performance.
This turbo manifold kit can be installed on 1998.5-2002 model years as a direct, bolt-on replacement. All connections to the vehicle are compatible with the OE geometry, resulting in a quick and reliable connection.
The housing utilizes OE inlet and outlet. A wastegate actuator is mounted to the integrated cast bracket and comes preset to factory setting.
This manifold is constructed of durable cast ductile iron with a reinforcing rib for maximum strength between the wall flanges at the ports.
Dual Auxiliary Ports:
Two Exhaust Gas Temperature (EGT) probe ports are supplied for easy installation of gauges or testing equipment.
Hardware and gaskets are included for a hassle-free installation.
- Pre-Set Wastegate Actuator
- Dyno Tested To Produce +4HP & +12 Ft-lbs.
- Stock Replacement, No Additional Fueling Required
- Bolt-On Replacement – All Connections Are Compatible To OE Geometry
- 2-Year Warranty
- Compressor Inducer – 54 mm
- Compressor Exducer – 76 mm / Trim: 50
- Turbine Inducer – 65 mm
- Turbine Exducer – 58 / Trim: 80 mm
- Turbine Housing: 12 cm2
EXHAUST MANIFOLD FEATURES:
- Outflows Factory Exhaust Manifold By 50%
- Improves Performance & Throttle Response
- Cast Ductile Iron Construction
- Thick Walled Flange Design For Increased Strength
- Matched Ports & Merged Runner Design Reduces Backpressure
- Dual 1/8″ NPT Exhaust Gas Temperature (EGT) Ports Are Supplied