1994-2014 Ford F-Series & Super Duty w/ Dana 60 Front*
AFE 46-70080 STREET SERIES DIFFERENTIAL COVER
The AFE 46-70080 Street Series Differential Cover for your 1994-2014 Ford F-Series brings performance engineering to the protection of your truck’s front-end. This differential cover is constructed out of durable die-cast A380 aluminum with reinforced ribs for maximum strength. This cover fits the Dana #60-FF axles.When it comes to engineering for power, performance, protection and value, aFe Power is the only choice.
Built-in External Fins:
Built-in external fins transfer heat from the fluid to the outside air for maximum cooling.
Magnetic Drain Plug:
This system incorporates a magnetic drain plug to capture loose particles for maximum rear-end protection. Also included is a 1/8″” NPT calibration plug that is set to the factory fluid level which eliminates accidental overfilling.
Optional Accessories Available:
This cover works great combined with a oil level sight glass (Part Number: 46-00001) or deep reach magnetic fill plug (Part Number: 46-00002).
- Constructed out of durable, die-cast A380 aluminum
- Neodymium magnetic drain plug is used for maximum gear protection
- A 1/8″ NPT calibration plug is added and set to the factory fluid level for easier/quicker filling
- Includes a fully machined groove to accept supplied O-ring for a leak free seal
- Fits the Dana #60-FF axles