The BD-Power 1045996-T6 Wastegated Ported Exhaust Manifold for your 1998.5-2014 Dodge 5.9L/6.7L Cummins features a larger runner size for enhanced flow and a T6 flange to mount your aftermarket turbocharger. For maximum and increased flow this manifold is casted with ports and runners that match the inlet gasket within 0.03″. It’s built-in heat expansion joints prevent cracking and the heavy cast HiSi Ductile Iron retains heat energy and is coated with high temperature black. The center mounted turbo flange is angled at an optimum 20° rather than 40º and helps with mounting S400,S500 and other larger turbochargers. Wastegated manifold is machined for use with Turbo Smart 45mm Hyper Gate (not included). Wastegate blockoff plate and clamp provided.
- T6 Flange
- 2 Pre-Drilled & Tapped 1/8″ NPT Ports
- Ported Design Allows For Optimum Flow
- Heat Expansion Joints Prevent Cracking
- Wastegate Block-Off Plate & Clamp Included
- Machined For Use w/ Turbo Smart 45mm Hyper Gate (not included)
Note: This exhaust manifold is not for use on stock turbo applications. It will require the use of a T6 turbocharger.