RIGID INDUSTRIES E-SERIES LED LIGHT BARS
The Original LED Light Bar: The Rigid Industries E-Series was the first projected LED light bar. Since its introduction in 2006, the E-Series light bar has set the standard in the industry through continuing advances in technology and superior engineering. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, our flagship is the light bar of choice for everything from light truck / car applications and vehicle race teams to farming equipment and police / fire rescue vehicles. The E-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power.
Hybrid Optics: Our patented Hybrid optics system is the most powerful, most efficient LED optics system on the market. Utilizing a combination of lens and reflector, our patented optics capture the maximum amount of light emitted from the LED and projects it exactly where you want it.
Quality Construction: Our circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. Our durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow our LED’s to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Diffusion Lens (4″-10″ Only): Perfect for scene or area lighting, our diffusion lens was specifically engineered to project light at a 60º flood pattern. Combine that with our patented optics and you have the best LED flood light in the industry. Like our standard lens, the diffusion lens is made from optically clear, unbreakable polycarbonate plastic.
- 10° Spot Pattern: The Spot version of our Hybrid optics system projects light over great distances in a concentrated beam. It’s the most powerful spot-style LED light in the industry. This light is perfect for high speeds or any situation where you need extreme distance. The Spot offers a wider beam with less waste than the competition. While maintaing higher center intensity than any other system available.
- 20° Flood Pattern: The Flood version of our Hybrid optics system is a great option if you’re looking for a good area light. While offering just over half the distance of the Spot version, the Flood provides twice the area coverage. The Flood is perfect for those looking for an area light at an affordable price.
- Spot / Flood Combo: This light bar features both the Spot and Flood versions of our Hybrid optics system. The Spot version of our Hybrid optics system projects light over great distances in a concentrated beam. It’s the most powerful spot-style LED light in the industry. This light is perfect for high speeds or any situation where you need extreme distance. While offering just over half the distance of the Spot version, the Flood provides twice the area coverage. This light incorporates both using our Spot optics in the middle and our Flood optics in the outer sections to provide the perfect combination of distance and area.
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate Lens
- A360 Extruded Aluminum Housing
- 50,000+ Hour Lifespan
- Zero UV Emissions
- IP68 Certified
- No Hot Spots
- No Vibration or Bouncing Beams
- 100% Optically Clear Lens
- No Warm Up – Instant On / Off
- ROHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Plug & Play Wiring Harness w/ Switch