• 3 Separate Performance Programs
• Quick and Easy Installation
• Additional 100 HP and 200 ft lb Torque
• Increases Fuel Economy*
• Displays and Clears Trouble Codes
• Displays 0-60 and Quarter Mile Times
• Adjusts Speed and Rev LimiterThe Evolution automatically makes a backup of your stock program before proceeding to add a new program. This assures that you will have the stock program if/when you desire to reprogram your vehicle to its original stock program. The Evolution is also a powerful diagnostics tool. Not only can you view trouble codes your vehicle may be displaying- which allows you to fix them, but you can turn off that “Check Engine” light when the program has been addressed. No more trips to the dealer for a diagnostics tool.
The Evolution’s small, lightweight design allows personalized control with the touch of a button. With a backlit LCD screen, seeing and reading codes is now a simple process. The unit not only displays codes, but also displays a description of what these codes means, which eliminates copying the code down and then finding the manual to look them up.
The following power gains are representative of an actual test vehicle. These gains were measured on a SuperFlow Dyno at an altitude of 4400 ft above sea level, and represent power delivered to the rear wheels of the test truck. The only modification made to the test truck was the addition of the Edge Evolution. Power gains may vary based on vehicle and geographical location.
Ford 1994-1997 7.3L Powerstroke
Level 0: Stock
Level 1: 40 Horsepower – 80 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 2: 60 Horsepower – 140 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 3: 80 Horsepower – 180 Foot Pounds of Torque
Ford 1999-2003 7.3L Powerstroke
Level 0: Stock
Level 1: 60 Horsepower – 100 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 2: 80 Horsepower – 160 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 3: 100 Horsepower – 200 Foot Pounds of Torque
*Increase in fuel efficiency varies based on driving style